Multifunktions laptimer med masser af sprøde finesser. God til Supermotard Racing.
MD60 LOG GPS Lap Timer With Built-in Data Logger
The MD60 LOG is for riders who want to see lap time in a fast and easy way. Set your finish line and splits easily, or upload the track from the default library and start using the MD60 LOG straight away at the track. Ideal for a large range of motorsport activities. No need for external sensors, powered by simple batteries, the MD60 LOG can be used for track, off-road, super-motard, kart, water sports and any other sport where the best lap time is the ultimate challenge. Installation is made easy thanks to its small size and the built-in GPS antenna. Download the data logged by the MD60 LOG into your computer for professional analysis with GET’s GATE software pack. No need for a beacon or transponder.
- Latest 5 Hz GPS technology.
- Highly sensitive GPS receiver.
- Accuracy +/- 0.1 second.
- Shows live lap time and split times.
- L.E.D. to indicate lap and split time improvements.
- Easy-to-download “txt” file with date, time, number of laps, lap times and split times.
- Easy-to-download “data” file to analyze speed, acceleration, and drive line on user-friendly software.
- Works for both loop and linear circuits.
- Save your own circuit maps, start / finish lines and split times.
- Keeps 10 sessions of 99 laps each in memory.
- Keeps more than 4 hours of data in memory (speed, acceleration and drive lines).
- Integrated power source, 2 AA batteries, lasts for over 6 hours of continues use.
- Up and running within minutes, thanks to the “all-in-one” design features.
- Large backlit display.
- User-friendly menu and customizable views.
- Strong, mineral-filled Polyamide case.
- External size: 108 x 56 x 30 mm.
- Weight: 200 grams +/- 5 grams (including batteries).
- Kit includes lap timer unit, protective pouch, data analysis software, USB download cable, 2x AA batteries and a comprehensive instruction manual (on CD).
Buy it Here: MD60 LOG GPS LAP TIMER KIT