PITBIKE WHEELS LINK:
Osiyuyu, former Scholar at University of Fine arts in Bilbao, and antique art restorer has transformed this KTM 950 with artistic knowledge from his early days of building custom Vespa’s.
MISS HYDE – KTM 950
Osiyuyu is a dude with an eye for the detail, this project has been on its way for almost a year in a local garage, with help from several dedicated friends.
Miss Hyde – Public Enemy No. 1 – Spreads terror in Spain!
Wiring & welding, and gore customisation just leaves you Gobsmacked! The Voodoo dull may not keep the police away from further examination, when Osiyuyu rides the roads in Spain with Miss Hyde.
The motorcycle gas tank paint job by: Lana’s Paintshop
Photo’s by: Kristina
Some specs’ on Miss Hyde:
- 2006 KTM 950 SM.
- Wheels: 2x 17′ Kineo with Pirelli Phantoms.
- Brakes: 2x 320mm Brembo Front Discs and Calipers.
- Custom Fabricated: Subframe, Battery Relocation under Fuel Tank and Front Fender.
- Fuel Tank: Chopped Honda CB 750 F, with 10 LT capacity.
- Handlebars: Neken for KTM Racing with EMIG Racing Triple Trees.
- Rear Cowl: Carbon Fiber Vespa PK seat.
- SAS and EFC systems were condemned for improved performance as well as the Motohooligan airbox and Cayenne filter for a new total output of 110+ HP.
- Pipes: Laser GP Extreme.
- Rizoma Mirrors and License Plate Holder.
As a true Worker of Art, Osiyuyu claims: This “KTM Miss Hyde” will never be finished…